Blairgowrie Coral Breeze - You cannot get any closer to the sand and sea !!
Directly opposite the beach, the location offers maximum consideration of privacy, alfresco entertaining and relaxation options.
Start the day with walking across the road to the beach and doing a few laps in the ocean. Take advantage of the beautiful beach on your doorstep.
These two beautiful homes will suit large family or two families, perfectly. The front property is fully furnished with 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. The rear property is also fully furnished with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
There are several decks on the property, one at the back of the front unit, one on the same level as the rear house. Head up the stairs at the front of the house to the top decking, where you will be able to enjoy the stunning ocean views of the bay and watch the ships pass you by and will ensure an unforgettable holiday experience. Below you will find a wonderful maintained garden and grass area, a perfect space for the kids to
play or enjoy a deck, BBQ and fire pit area that you will love using. We believe you will love using the outdoor shower that will wash away all the sand and salty sea water when you walk back from the beach.
- 2 bedrooms with Queen size beds,
- 1 bathroom
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with fridge and microwave
- living room with TV
- doors to seamlessly to a large deck with bar table and stools
(The front home sleeps 4 people and has a reverse cycle air-conditioner and heater)
- 3 bedrooms
- bedroom 1 – queen size bed
- bedroom 2 – queen size bed
- bedroom 3 – three single beds
- 1 bathroom
- 1 fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and microwave oven
- living room with TV
- dining room
- butlers pantry
- laundry with washing machine and dryer
- two decks attached to this house, one on the same level as the house and an upstairs deck captures stunning ocean views and will ensure an unforgettable holiday experience.
- reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
(The rear home sleeps 7 people and has a reverse cycle air conditioner and heater)
Fully equipped with general cooking appliances and cutlery
- Fridge with freezer
- Cook top with oven
- Coffee Machine
- Large pantry
- Coffee pods, coffee, tea bags, sugar, Salt & pepper are provided
- Flat screen smart TV
- 2 dining tables – caters for 11
- Alfresco deck area to have lunch or dinner
- Firepit area to sit around the fire as Melbourne can get a bit chilly at night
- Out door shower
- Several decks and chairs and sun lounges
- Pool Table
- There is ample driveway parking for cars. Parking is available in the driveway
for up to 6 cars. There is additional car parking available off street but we ask where possible you keep the cars in the driveways provided.
- All guests must comply with the Council By Law ‘code of conduct’. A copy will be available at the property, it is also available on the Shire website. (https://www.mornpen.vic.gov.au/About-Us/Laws-Regulations/Local-law-detail) Any complaints made from neighbours, Police and the Council regarding a breech of the conduct by you, your guests and any uninvited people will result in a full bond deduction and immediate eviction.
- The HostAbout Guest Agreement must be signed prior to your stay. Only the guests names on the Guest Agreement will be permitted to be at the property during your booking, unless you have discussed and received prior consent from HostAbout.
- Extra guests over the sleeping capacity at the property is not allowed, penalties will apply for breaking these rules. Guests: are required to be 25 years of age or older, and the majority of Guests to be 25 years or older also. You will be asked to supply all guest ages in the Guest Agreement.
- No Smoking: Smoking is prohibited, there is to be no smoking inside the house, there is a designated smokers corner allocated on the property for smokers, all butts from cigarettes outside must be removed. Any evidence of smoking inside the house, the bond may be forfeited or cost for Fumigation and butt removal will deducted from the bond.
- The property is located on a private and quiet street, therefore a No tolerance policy is in place for loud music after 10pm.
- Strictly no amplifiers, DJ equipment or speakers are to be brought onto the premises.
- Parties or events are NOT allowed. Anti-social behaviour and / or loud music are expressly forbidden and could result in forfeiture of the security bond and a request for immediate eviction.
- No Schoolies bookings - Sorry!
- Noise Restrictions: Please be polite with your noise and considerate of the neighbours - Quiet Hours 10pm-7am. Council by-laws are in place which enforce a no disturbance policy.
- Rubbish Removal: House bins to be emptied prior to departure and Wheelie Bins put on nature strip. If bins are full during your stay, please notify HostAbout for a collection. (Rubbish night is Monday, please put bins on the nature strip Sunday evening (or before if leaving before then) and if staying at the property on Monday evening.)
- Damages: All damages must be notified to HostAbout during your stay and prior to departure.
- No heels on timber floors.
- Car Parking: All cars must be parked inside the property boundaries (in designated areas) and not left in the residential streets around the property.
- Keys: Guests are responsible for all keys, locksmith call outs and replacements will be deducted from the bond.
- This is property is unsuitable for pets - no pets allowed
- The Homeowner/HostAbout are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
- The Homeowner/HostAbout are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises
- Departure: When departing the property, please ensure that you have read and followed the Departure Checklist (which is in the GuideBook). Failure to do this may incur a bond deduction if you do not leave the property fully secured/locked.
- Recently renovated
- Beach across the road
- Deck with views
- Close to all Town Facilities
- Full kitchen facilities
- R/C Airconditioning
- Top loader washing machine
- Deck with BBQ
- Towels Provided
- Game Room
- Outdoor shower
- Kayak / Canoe
- Bush walking / Hiking
- Wineries / Tours
- Mountain bike riding
- Bird Watching
- National Parks
- Water Skiing
- Beach walks