Sea Renity - The Perfect beach holiday escape
This fantastic Townhouse is located in Rye offering open plan living, 4 Bedrooms and a zone entertainment space to relax in, after you have exhausted your self at the Beach or walking Rye shopping strip. Sea Renity offers a well equipped kitchen and dining space and is simple but elegant to suit your beach holiday needs. You'll feel at home here at Sea Renity, the furniture is snug and full of your essentials to do as much or little as you like.
The large Master bedroom provides you space and privacy with lovely new carpet, or choose from 3 other bedrooms, 1 which is equipped with bunks for a full house or all the kids.
Walk back to Sea Renity after a morning at the beach and cook up a feast with the BBQ provided on the back verandah with friends/family. Sea Renity is perfectly positioned in Rye, only a 2min walk away from the local shops, Rye beach and boat ramp. It is a gateway to the rest of the Peninsula including Sorrento, boutique wineries, golf courses and the Peninsula Hot Springs. We know you will enjoy this exceptional space!
- - All guests must comply with the Council By Law ‘code of conduct’. A copy will be available at the property, it is also available on the Shire website. (https://www.mornpen.vic.gov.au/About-Us/Laws-Regulations/Local-law-detail) Any complaints made from neighbours, Police and the Council regarding a breech of the conduct by you, your guests and any uninvited people will result in a full bond deduction and immediate eviction.
- The HostAbout Guest Agreement must be signed prior to your stay. Only the guests names on the Guest Agreement will be permitted to be at the property during your booking, unless you have discussed and received prior consent from HostAbout.
- Extra guests over the sleeping capacity at the property is not allowed, penalties will apply for breaking these rules. - Guests: are required to be 28 years of age or older, and the majority of Guests to be 28 years or older also. You will be asked to supply all guest ages in the Guest Agreement.
- No Smoking: Smoking is prohibited, there is to be no smoking inside the house, all butts from cigarettes outside must be removed. Any evidence of smoking inside the house, the bond may be forfeited or cost for Fumigation and butt removal will deducted from the bond.
- No Parties or events allowed. A full bond penalty will apply and immediate eviction.
- No Schoolies bookings.
- Noise Restrictions: Please be polite with your noise and considerate of the neighbours - Quiet Hours 11pm-7am. Council by-laws are in place which enforce a no disturbance policy.
- Rubbish Removal: House bins to be emptied prior to departure and Wheelie Bins put on nature strip. If bins are full during your stay, please notify HostAbout for a collection. (Rubbish night is Monday, please put bins on the nature strip Sunday evening (or before if leaving before then) and if staying at the property on Monday evening.) - Damages: All damages must be notified to HostAbout during your stay and prior to departure.
- No eating in the bedrooms.
- No heels on timber floors.
- Car Parking: All cars must be parked inside the property boundaries (in designated areas) and not left in the residential streets around the property.
- Keys: Guests are responsible for all keys, locksmith call outs and replacements will be deducted from the bond. - Pets: Pets are NOT allowed.
- Departure: When departing the property, please ensure that you have read and followed the Departure Checklist (which is in the GuideBook). Failure to do this may incur a bond deduction if you do not leave the property fully secured/locked
- Recently renovated
- Close to all Town Facilities
- Walking distance to the beach
- Full kitchen facilities
- Ducted heating
- Free wireless Internet
- Top loader washing machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Bush walking / Hiking
- Wineries / Tours
- Mountain bike riding
- Bird Watching
- National Parks
- Water Skiing
- Beach walks